Welcome to the Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM)
The Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM) is an organization and a conference dedicated to promoting the advancement of machine-supported reasoning, computation, and knowledge management in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. CICM is the result of convergence of various research communities that organize a joint annual conference in which they are represented as conference tracks: Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation (AISC),CALCULEMUS, Digital Mathematical Libraries (DML), and Mathematical Knowledge Management (MKM). This is the CICM home page.
- CICM 2013 will be in Bath, UK July 7. - 12.; organized by James Davenport.
- CICM 2014 will be in Coimbra organized by Pedro Quaresma Almeida.
- CICM 2012 in Bremen, Germany; organized by (Serge Autexier and Michael Kohlhase)
- CICM 2011 in Bertinoro, Italy (organized by Andrea Asperti)
- CICM 2010 in Paris, France (organized by Renaud Rioboo and Laurence Rideau)
- CICM 2009 in Grand Bend, Canada(organized by Stephen Watt)
- CICM 2008 in Birmingham (organized by Volker Sorge and Alan Sexton)
- The RISC Summer in Linz, Austria was not called CICM, but had the same participating conferences.