MathWeb.org: Related Pages/Efforts?
MathWeb.org is not alone:
- OpenMath (a standard and standardizing body for communicating math. objects over the web)
- MathML (presenting Mathematics on the Web)
- mathweb.com (math tutoring/plagiarism sites)
- AMS MathWeb a portal to web resources by the American mathematical Society
- CALCULEMUS (a conference on the Integration of Computer Algebra and Deduction Systems)
- Cesare Tinelli's combination page for automated theorem provers.
- Rick's Math Web (K-12 Math on the Web)
- Math-on-the-Web (interactive math utilities)
- Kids Web: Math
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, started the Do-Math campaign
If you you know more, please let me know: mail to Michael Kohlhase.