Welcome to the TNTBase Trac. TNTBase - Versioned Storage for XML!
TRY TNTBase NOW!
Live Demo - A simple query form with some examples and file system tree browser (to be improved)
TNTBase is an open-source versioned storage for XML and a bit more. It is licensed under Apache 2.0 license that can be found here or in any TNTBase source distribution. TNTBase supports versioning in the Subversion-compatible way. It is based on the two powerful systems, namely Subversion and Berkeley DB XML, that allows us to get a good basis (i.e. powerful versioning and efficient storing and working with XML) for a Deep Web for XML.
- The 5 latest news are shown here; see the full listing for more news and more details. Please feel free to comment on the news items in the tickets.
Results (1 - 5 of 6)
- The administrators of this Trac site is Vyacheslav Zholudev
- Go to the registration page to register a user account.
- Ask the administrator if you need extended privileges (and the project maintainer agrees)
- If you already have a Trac account for another project in the mathweb.org domain or a Subversion account for this domain, please try that first. Accounts are valid for the whole domain and shared between Trac and Subversion.
- Please note that, apart from your user name and password, all further data (like real name and e-mail address) are kept separately by each Trac on this domain. Please enter them under "Settings", if not already done.
- The project's maintainer is Vyacheslav Zholudev.
- Main features
- Building TNTBase from source
- User documentation
- Deployment on our server ''cinnamon'' (for KWARC group mostly)
- Opened Tickets, Opened tickets by milestone
TNTBase is used in the following projects:
- The TNTBase developers list: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subscription: http://lists.jacobs-university.de/mailman/listinfo/project-tntbase-dev)
- The TNTBase announcements list: email@example.com (Subscription: http://lists.jacobs-university.de/mailman/listinfo/project-tntbase-ann)
- 0.1 Browse releases/0.1 or checkout svn co https://svn.tntbase.org/repos/tntbase/releases/0.1
Browse trunk or checkout svn co https://svn.tntbase.org/repos/tntbase/trunk
For complete list of local Wiki pages see: Title Index
If you are interested or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask Vyacheslav Zholudev.
Feel free to post new tickets about bugs or suggestions:
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.